Fans of Jenifa need some education

 

Funke Akindele will not deliver the numbers for PDP, I'll be happy to be wrong. (Photo credit: IG)

Again, I have to talk about people who don’t agree with my takes on MY BLOG and as much as I write for people to read, I also wonder why people can’t jump and pass if they don’t align with my takes; to be very honest, it’s becoming really sickening.

Fans of Funke Akindele hit my DM yesterday with series of attacks all because I laughed at the choice of their fav by PDP as the deputy to Jandor who is running to be governor of Lagos State. I’m surprised it’s not laughable to them but I said what I said.

You can actually like someone and still give honest feedback about same person. The reason we have a toxic society is because we don’t tell ourselves the truth and we paper cracks, especially with these celebrities and the craziest part of this stan culture is that they don’t even know who the fuck you are.

Seven people hit my DM to attack me over my article of yesterday and six of them were ladies. Four of the lot weren’t interested in debates, they just poured out their bitter minds and disappeared and in fact, two blocked me before I could even finish reading their rants.

They missed the chance to convince me that their beloved actress is the right choice and guess what? After just few minutes of texts, the other three saw my point and relaxed my guards; I can tell you for free that they won’t vote Funke and Jandor.

I have said it here many times, I’m open to another option in Lagos and even the presidency by extension but who is that candidate? How are you hopeful of wrestling Lagos from Tinubu and his clan when your deputy governor candidate wines and dines with Tinubu? Is this playing?

I said it yesterday that Sanwo-Olu will win hands down and I maintain that, it’s as clear as day. What is Funke’s track record in management that you think she’s the right candidate? Have you spoken to people that have worked with her in the past?

Lol, I’m a fan of her stories and hard work, if she was hired as an influencer to drive the campaign, trust me it’s a different argument altogether, but as the governorship aspirant? You lots have to be whining us or just coming up to make up the numbers.

There’s no saint without a past and there’s no sinner without future, I am never going to use anything against anyone as I’m not a politician but as a strategist, I am disappointed in PDP that despite the EndSars evidence against the ruling party in Lagos State, they have given us a weak team to trust.

Lol, so you legit think Jenifa is so big that the character can sway people’s decision at the polls? You too answer for yourself na, was she not the one that threw party during lockdown and was convicted at the community court? Lemme leave it there and hope someone gets the message. My DM is open, if you’re reading this, there are 70% chances that you have my number, I’ll be waiting for your stinkers. Nonsense!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs