Bennie is getting married...

 

Family is everything and I'm happy to announce to you that my kid brother is getting married. (Photo credit: Google)

Family is everything, I am buzzing right now after quality time on the phone with my siblings earlier today and I say to you… Family is everything!

I have three brothers, Maxi my big brother who lives in UK, my immediate younger brother BJ – married to Damola of Lagos – and Bennie, the numbers guy; we met online earlier today to discuss the girls’ wedding coming up in September.

I’m announcing to y’all officially, my baby sisters are getting married in September in Ibadan; remember they’re twins? They’re getting married on the same day and I’m sure you’re wondering how many times they’re getting married LOL, what they had before were introduction and court affairs… You get?

As I was penning this with excitement, Bennie shared a great news… He’s getting married and I can’t hide my excitement. He proposed to his woman and of course, no one says no to a true son of Gold and in other news, she’s coming home!

The girls are getting married, Bennie is getting married too… Don’t ask me nonsense question I’m not getting married any time soon and that’s even if I’ll ever get married at all; I have said it many times, marriage is not for everyone so make nobody stress me.

Back to the earlier conversation with the boys, it was heartwarming to chat with them and relive memories, of course we gossiped about mom and her drama and they put me on the spot on marriage issues, me that I’m slippery as fuck LOL.

I’m excited for Bennie and the fact he wants to get married this year is big for me, two big weddings in three months is sending me bunkers but it would be fun. Congratulations are in order for Bennie the banker, Bennie of Lotus… I’m proud of you bro.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs