BBN 2022: Don't sleep on the fame

 

Don't sleep on the fame. Enjoy the show and go about your business without fuss, it's not so deep. (Photo credit: My email)

Big Brother Naija 2022 kicks off tomorrow and I’m having mixed feelings. It is the season we’ll have hypocrites jumping out of their shell to say nonsense about number of BBN votes vs number of election votes; Why do I find this crap funny?

Oh, why mixed emotions? Err… Not sure I can explain in details but I’d love to prove a lot of people wrong with our ideas on the show and also see how people enjoy the content that came from us; also, I’d like to see how the housemates deliver on the tasks… I desperately can’t wait.

I wanted to wait till the show begins before writing about it but I’ll be penning lots of thoughts about it throughout the season anyways, why then can’t I start today? I have a few twists I’m looking forward to but today’s post is not about being a spoiler.

Big Brother Naija is no doubt the biggest entertainment show in Africa, well over fifty million people saw the show last year and you should expect more numbers this year; bigger rewards for the winner and more reasons for people to seek distractions, you know the country is in ICU… right? I digress.

There was an email that didn’t come, I haven’t come to terms with it even though I understand why; while I know that humans cannot be trusted, I have also learned that if you want something done, do it yourself especially when you know what is at stake.

I owe the owner of the expected email a fix, I will and it won’t be long… That’s the end of that. Back to BBN chronicles, it’s that time of the year when faceless idiots with their toxic mentalities will go all over social media to haul insults on people they don’t know, over people that they might or will never meet LOL.

It has been established that BBN stans are the worst in the world, special credits to fans of Tasha, Mercy Eke, Erica and Laycon… God of my fathers, if you’re tired of being happy and you need stupid elements to help you out, go on Twitter and attempt a subtle bant at any of these half celebrities… Come back to share testimony.

Don’t be deceived, you can’t help it… There’s animosity anywhere there’s competition; The most interesting part is the fact that most of these housemates can’t even control their own fans. They dare not or they will lose relevance overnight.

Yo! BBN is upon us and it is meant to be enjoyed, for the drama, the games/tasks and the twists in human behaviors. Feel free to pick enemies the way you want it, I’ll be here to share some behind the scene gists sometime soon. I feel sick by the way, send me food. Thank you.

Comments

  1. I laughed all through reading the article 🤣🤣 BBN is just like our election in Nigeria. Where by, everyone will align 🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs