When the call comes... Don't hesitate to take it

 

When the call comes, please take it and send us pictures. (Photo credit: Google)

The best brains are leaving Nigeria and we can’t do nothing about it. One out of every three people around is talking to a travel agent or seeking alternatives just to get out of Nigeria and if you ask me, it is what it actually is.

They may not tell you, you know it’s a taboo in this part of the world to tell anyone that you’re traveling LOL like you’d jinx it for them or crash their airplane; don’t be surprised or feel offended when you suddenly see pictures or a notification in your WhatsApp group that someone changed number…

The country is messed up, as hopeful as I’ve always been, I’m at a point where I don’t even see respite for Nigerians; the politicians are only about themselves and their families, why then would you stop anyone from pursuing greener pastures?

I’ve braced up for good news from folks around. Siblings, friends and neighbors; co-workers, church members, “cathedral” acquaintances and everyone I know directly or indirectly, when the stamp comes, all I can wish you is the greenest of pastures and the softest of landings.

As for me, the time hasn’t come. I am not staying here because I believe anything would change soon, the coming election already showed signs that it will get worse before it gets better or what good are you expecting from the two war-horses up there?

Peter Obi? LOL…

See y’all tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs