The good, the bad and the ugly...

 

It was a week of the good, the bad and the damn right ugly but we go again tomorrow!. (Photo credit: Google)

The end has come to a week that brought mixed emotions. From dealing with crazy pains to experiencing the joy of winning a mega pitch, the week had everything in it.

I count it all joy in the end to be honest. There are lots of things happening around that I would rather not experience but like I once wrote about, there is good in evil and unfortunately, maybe in lesser proportion, there’s evil in some good too.

Highlight of the week for me obviously has to be the fact that we won a mega pitch, there’s no stopping us now. We showed grit, we showed character and we brought to fore, that team spirit that matters, but whoever knows Fola of Duo, tell him never to come to mainland.

The lowest moment of the week came today, I discovered something I was denying all along LOL. My younger brother brought it to my notice and while I must admit that it is extremely hard to come to terms with, I must also admit that sometimes, it is for the best.

I will announce it officially soon and I will not be taking any questions; adults are allowed to make their own decisions without anyone hounding them for explanations. It is what it is to be honest but hey, it’s a heartbreak but everyone will be damn right all right.

Update on my knee: the swelling has gone down again and I hope I don’t stress it again. I don’t trust myself not to, but we’ll see.

Arsenal is giving me joy in the transfer window and as much as I know that majority of my audience don’t like to see football content here, it is a good part of my life and y’all have to live with it, you can’t deny that I haven’t tried enough to avoid it.

Will see y’all tomorrow. Peace.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs