One weird Thursday...

 

It's a weird Thursday but not in a bad way... (Photo credit: Google)

It’s a weird Thursday. Started off on the ground of anxiety for another big pitch that I had to attend and then some email that I needed someone to receive.

I just got back from the pitch and as always, we killed it. I won’t be able to go into details but trust me, I’ll be here to share as soon as I can; I met Paul, an old colleague at Madison & Park at the pitch and that brought some nostalgia – I will never forget the incident that saw him exit the agency.

The rain is falling non-stop, I’m still basking in the euphoria of my nephew that came through yesterday and the good feeling that came from the pitch. It’s 5:30pm, I can’t even go home yet; I need this lady to get the email so we can party and I also need to get home in one piece – remember I’m off alcohol for now.

Traffic will be gangster today but we move. I’m not looking forward to the weekend because there’s none, I’m running out of time on lots of deadlines and that essentially means the weekend would have me behind the laptop… Omo!

I change my mind, I’m going home.

Comments

  1. Plenty good news in one day… yayyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Order another bucket of soup for the weekend sha.. Yagaa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs