One vain Sekinat... The life of the party

 

Happy birthday Sekinat Gaji, one of my favs from Rosewood Close. (Photo credit: Sekinat)

Sekinat Gaji is a gee by all standards. One of those girls that you connect with on all relevant levels, someone that fits all occasions, real and down to earth… Sekinat Gaji is a special human.

I’d just joined the M&P crew and was actually fixated on Halima because she was the warmest to me at the time but after the first three days on Rosewood close, I discovered the brother in Sekinat… Trust me, you need someone like her in your corner.

Today is Sekinat’s birthday and it’s the right time for me to write about her. Seki is that girl that is never afraid to live; she’s full of life and almost all the time, she’s with the mind of her own and I’ll give you a few instances to give you an idea of who she is.

Seki is that girl that will come into the office, looking like Amber Rose and just after lunchtime, the wig is probably in her bag and her “shuku” is all you see; trust me she slays either way but you can’t shame the shameless… Not Sekinat.

Seki ran to the office one fateful day and she was full of excitement; that one time, she didn’t drag Gunzo outside for the photography ritual – Seki doesn’t even sign in until she has taken 200 pictures outside the office, there was always someone to do the honors.

Back to the gist, I asked her why it was a different kinda Tuesday and why she was late work… Seki said her car broke down on third mainland bridge and a gentleman came down to help her out and while the guy was working on the car, my ex-colleague was thinking… Nah, I’m not saying it here.

Everything looks good on Seki, she’s top ten on my list of world’s “vainest” people – Tiwalade tops that list by a country mile but Seki is certainly in the top 3. Seki can abandon life threatening issues just to take stare at a mirror… I can’t even describe her enough.

Seki is easily distracted tho. She gets tired of things easily; one moment she's waxing lyrical about some guy and the next moment she's telling you she doesn't even have his number anymore. Everything about her tells the story of that perfect side chick... Not sure I can explain that.

Seki is an asset to any marketing communications agency. She’s hardworking and she knows her job but the fast lane has robbed us of her quality. Seki is now an entrepreneur, Tunde even told me she has started selling sexual energy drugs. Seki is that girl that knows where the buzzing party is, think Toke Makinwa? That’s Seki in my own books.

Best birthday wishes my Gee, have fun and see you soon.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Sekinat. Blessings greatness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwww …. Rambo got me with this … love you Gee

    ReplyDelete
  3. More Good Life Baby Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful piece🥰
    Happy birthday Aunty Seki❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. HBD our dear Sexinat, more glam to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday 🎉…. A good read

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs