Meme lords are the most underrated people around

 

Meme lords deserve all the good things of life, I hope you find skin-deep happiness and continue to entertain us all. Thank you. (Photo credit: Cardozo's WhatsApp status)

There are certain people that have walked their ways into our lives, to make us smile even in the midst of hardships and we hardly appreciate them enough; they’re like skit makers and the only difference is that they don’t get paid for their hard work.

I’m talking about those contacts we have on our respective WhatsApp platform that post memes to entertain us. I dare say these people are the most underrated individuals and we should find ways to make sure their rewards aren’t limited to heaven.

You too see: there are instances where you’re having a difficult day or you’re suffering from idea block, these people ensure that all you need to do is to pick up your phone and view their WhatsApp status and your gloom is gone because you’ll laugh like it’s no man’s business.

These people deserve special love and I have come to realize that many of them aren’t exactly happy; they serve you all the juices around but go back to their respective struggles. This is me saying y’all are appreciated and no campaign of calumny can erode your awesomeness.

I know many hypocrites call them jobless and wonder if they don’t have thinking, but how will someone like me enjoy my me-time without these people? Many of them, we don’t even talk but I view their status and I laugh hard, they’re many and I won’t be able to mention names but know that you’re valued and you’re one of the reasons I’ve not gone mad.

There are nuisances and I delete their contacts easily; these are the “fuck my haters” bandits. They’re always about someone hating on them and their posts are typically toxic, I don’t need such negative vibes, go find someone else to rant on abeg.

So here’s me appreciating all those meme lords, those that entertain me with funny posts on their WhatsApp status; I know most people don’t appreciate y’all but whenever I see any of you, I’ll buy you a meal and drinks for those that attended the wedding where Jesus turned water to wine. Thank you guys.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs