Mama... Na boy!!!

 

Asher is here. Glory be to God. (Photo credit... You know na *Winks)

Today is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I am excited beyond words for many reasons but the peak of the bunch is the fact that my baby sister put to bed today and I can’t keep calm, nope I can’t… We have a baby boy to welcome.

My heart was close to Kenny all day long but for one strange reason, I didn’t call her. It’s not a strange reason actually, I didn’t want unnecessary billing, but mom called a little over an hour ago to deliver the news, I’ll call him Asher… Happy and Blessed!

I was actually happy to see my teammates earlier today. Ese and Latifah weren’t on seat yesterday, and in fact, the last time I saw either of them was last week Wednesday. My knee problems took me out since then, seeing them warmed my heart.

I have so much on my table and won’t be able to go further than this today but again, congratulations are very much in order. I am a big uncle again and I can’t keep calm. I can’t wait to see the boy, I can’t wait to tell him how annoying his mother was growing up… I can’t wait.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs