I think I jinxed the weekend...

 

It is what it is... Get well soon Rambo. (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)

I think I jinxed the weekend and it’s all on me. It was a quiet day at work, I was hoping the weekend would recharge me and set me up for a strong week starting from Monday but hey… I jinxed it.

Scrap what I wrote about yesterday, I crashed my knee on the Duo Libra wall shortly after I finished writing and I’m in severe pains. Brave strong man in the mud, I hope I don’t have PTSD each time I walk in and I look to the right, trust me this is not on the Duo guys.

Of course I tried to chest it, the point I tried to stand up twice and my lower back responded with stinging pains, I knew John Wick's dog had died on my hand and would need more than strength to get to the car... It was hard to take especially considering where it happened.

The knee is badly swollen and I’m worried because the ankle has always been the problem but this one time, the left knee gave way at a wrong time and very much at the wrong place too. It gave birth to a long night and it’s still dark.

I love my teammates, the way they rallied me and ensured I didn’t form “hard guy” is something to talk about some other time but I won’t hear the end of it. I believe in miracles, I will be at work physically on Tuesday, I believe this and it will happen.

Back to the physio now… See y’all later.

Comments

  1. Get well soon Amazing Rambo ❤️❤️. You're always in my prayers 🙏🏾❤️❤️.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon Rambo 💪🏻❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get well soon mr Gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Recently started following your podcast and I must admit it’s an interesting one. I hope you get well soon and do you mind if I ask what happened to your knee/leg?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs