Help!!! Some of my readers are after my life

 

Some of my readers are after my life because they don't agree with my take on Trevor Noah but I'm not afraid of them. (Photo credit: Google)

I’m scared for my life and it is not exactly funny. Some people on my reading list are after my life because they don’t agree with my latest post and I’m wondering why they won’t allow me to enjoy my personal opinion in peace.

I wrote about not being a big fan of Trevor Noah yesterday and eleven people in total sent me death threats. Not like I’m afraid, they don’t call me Rambo to be afraid of mere mortals but hey, it’s not that deep na, ehn? Ordinary article shouldn’t cause fight between us na…

That reminds me of the time I wrote about Miracle in Cell no. 7, apart from the fact that many people canceled me for a while, which dropped my viewing rate, some legit attacked me for my opinion but that doesn’t change my stand, it was an overrated movie.

The time I wrote about Gist Lover’s blog wasn’t different, in fact that was the worst. Some legit couldn’t wait to see me in person so they could punch me because I asked that their favorite silly blogger be cancelled, again and quite honestly, that account shouldn’t exist.

I’m not saying I’m afraid o, but let’s not entertain violence; it is not a good thing and to be factual, someone’s opinion shouldn’t make you lose home training. I am not going to be mentioning any names but if you threatened me because of the Soweto boy, God will judge you… Unfailingly.

Speaking of the Soweto boy, I pointed out things I like about him and I applauded his resilience; y’all overlooked that and dwelled on his sides that I criticized, haba? Shey we should kuku break the table? I will pick Basket Mouth and Sabinus over Trevor Noah everyday and three times on Sundays.

Let this not cause fight between us, you hear? It’s just my opinion and we can continue to be good friends on this my 365 days journey. Thank you for always reading but ordinary article shouldn’t bring fights, it’s just my opinion and you can write yours and place Trevor Noah as your fav.

PS: I didn’t disable comments, Blogspot is just moving mad and it’s honestly not on me. I’ve not had the time to move this to medium.com, I plan to before the end of the journey. My knee isn’t completely light but I’ll be at the office tomorrow to see my team again, I have missed them trust me. See y’all tomorrow. Peace out.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs