All we do is win!

 

All we do is win, expect official announcement soon. (Photo credit: Google)

I got the news earlier today that we won the pitch I went for yesterday; I live with the consequences of attending but as I grew to know it, “na where e hard dem dey meet male child”.

I’m elated and I can’t contain my excitement. I’m off work to allow my knee heal but I with confidence in my team that I won’t be missed so much. Unfortunately, I can’t take a break from keeping up with these 365 days journey, I have to find a way to communicate something.

On days like this, it will be short and precise but know I’m not taking your followership for granted. Damola of Ontario tried her best to irritate me before I got the opportunity of penning this but I’d let it slide, omo wa noni so we move.

I really have to go, not without wondering why I’m seeing stories of former deputy senate president Ike Ekweremadu in an organ trafficking allegation; right now I have no idea what the crux is but if he’s guilty, I can push a narrative that wealth comes with a curse… I will wait to find out.

I’ll see you guys tomorrow, hopefully a lot healthier and enough time on my hands to tell you something I’ve been struggling with of late. Wait for it and pray for me too but in the meantime… Congratulations are well and truly in order. All we do is win!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs