The boy is ill...

 

I'm a bit under the weather, nope... it's not Arsenal but I'll be fine. (Photo credit: Google)

I’m having this really bad headache; I saw it coming and I can’t even complain. I am going through a lot; you people should take my account number and send me money.

The past few days haven’t been particularly kind to me, I know many of you will say “after he went to flex”, I’m only going to ask the Father to forgive you all because you all don’t know what you’re doing. I will not be like you people.

My fingers are sore as I type this but man’s gotta keep going. Lower back hurts like what I don’t know and it is not me that will go to Igbobi. I couldn’t sleep all night, getting used to solitude also comes at a price but again, man’s gotta live with what he can’t change.

And then the part some of you want me to talk about… Arsenal ruined the script, they flattered to deceive and eventually crashed all the hopes, I am available for drags, it’s the path I willingly chose, I will be happy to laugh at the memes.

I don’t think that’s why I’m ill tho, I’ve had this in me before the embarrassment of St. James’s Park last night, I know a man is judged by his alliances and I won’t shy away from mine; one thing you should not do is to get angry when it’s my turn to drag you and your team, every dog will have its day.

The weekend isn’t even a reprieve as I’d have wanted, my girls are getting married. It is the first part of their wedding and again, I have to stand in as their father. How did it end the first time? Lots of debit alerts and stress, I’m not about to go through that again abeg.

Oh, it will also be a great opportunity for everyone that has a mouth to talk to ask me of when I’m getting married, some will ask with body language but Rambo will ignore every single one of them in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

I need to leave now and be back tomorrow, don’t miss tomorrow’s article, I’d be writing about Sharon, my friend since 2012. See yah.

Comments

  1. This one that u said we shouldn't say sorry, what should we now say???
    Do u want choco milo??(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even chocomilk no go fit cure Wetin dey do this one🙄

      Delete
  2. Arsenal ruined my week 😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs