Overthinking no dey solve problems...

I am saying this to you and you have to take it, stop worrying and go get a drink, dance to good music and call that person that makes you happy. Overthinking no dey solve problems my people. (Photo credit: Google)


One of my very good friends called me earlier today to rant, she thinks the world is crashing at her feet and she was indeed losing it. I was in the right place so I was able to listen but, in the end, I was able to make her smile, of course by reminding her of how she used to run after a certain celebrity that year… LOL.

I know people react to things differently but if we try our best to worry less and look away from the size of what we’re dealing with, we’d see solutions right before our noses. I am convinced that God will never give us a challenge we can’t defeat, He loves us that much.

I won’t be able to go into details but after we spoke for half an hour, she understood that she wasn’t the only one in that particular boat and hers is even better, I placed a call through to a friend and her issues got sorted in seconds, to think she was hoping the trumpet would go off so she can just end it.

I’ve been in situations where I thought solutions wouldn’t show up, but I learned that nothing is ever in my hands since I serve a living God and it has been easier; God didn’t promise that we won’t face certain challenges, but He has assured us that we’re not alone so why worry?

My friend that thought she was going to die earlier today is now dragging people on her WhatsApp status, isn’t God wonderful? Why worry over situations you can’t change? And if you need help from people that can make things easier for you without making you regret asking, why not dial them?

You miss someone? Call! You need help? Seek one within your circle and if you can’t find help within your circle then the joke is on you. I am not Slimee, I am not doing aspire to Maguire. Stay jiggy and see you tomorrow.

Comments

  1. How do u stop overthinking???
    If u drink and dance.. what happens when u stop???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably just leave everything to God

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Cast all your care on Him for He cares for you" 1 Peter 5:17

    And why are you troubled about raiment? Look at the lilies of the field, how they grow, they work not, neither do they spin yet, I tell you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not adorned like one of these. But if God doth so clothe the grass of the field, which today is, and tomorrow is cast into the oven, Will he not much more clothes you, O ye of little faith? Be not therefore anxious for nothing... Matthew 6:25-34😌🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind and God is faithful he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear but when you are tempted he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs