Latifah dragged me with my pressure ball

Ignore the "dada" by the corner and focus on the woman with the pressure ball. I am stressed, hug me when you see me. (Photo credit: Rambo's iPhone)


I love my job; it comes with lots of pressure and responsibilities. Working with people who are “proud to be mad” and leading a team of intelligent conceptualizers gives me joy but today can be called one of those days…

Last night didn’t go according to plan but that’s entirely on the center referee, I won’t be talking about that; it gave birth to a weird morning but walking into the office took all the ill-feeling away, while half of the team remains in the field for AMVCA, the ones on the ground served me the required catalyst I needed.

Sandra gave me a pressure ball, she realized I’ve been stressed but Latifah and Ese took it personally, imagine your teammates “jealousing” you. Both of them told me I will see stress and guess what? I am seeing stress in full gear.

I had to step in to manage a situation and it “kinda” ended in tears; I had to get the other two guys (Dara and Jasper) to deliver on something – even though those guys are running on empty tanks, the deadline I handed them looks unrealistic and if they don’t deliver, I might be in trouble… Guess what? Latifah pulled out my pressure ball and she and Ese busted into that kind of annoying laughter.

Whenever you see me, hug me because I am not only stressed but I’m also being dragged by my own teammates. I love them to bits anyway because these guys make me shine; I’ll certainly write about them one of these days but for now, they can getat.

There’s also Justin by the way, he should getat too.

Comments

  1. I like what they did sha, na wetin I fit do 😆

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pressure on the owner of the pressure ball🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs