if you download Ayinla from cheap websites, God will punish you

 

Some  people deserve to be jailed. If you ever download a movie that is in the cinema or on Netflix, you're a pirate and you're ruining someone's investment. God will punish you. (Photo credit: Google)

A friend called me earlier today to give me his reviews of Ayinla, the movie, and I was excited and open to his personal opinion of the flick. I listened patiently to his rant as he complained about the audio quality and the fact that the picture quality was poor; he ended the call by telling me he downloaded the movie from a website…

I was in a good mood, so I was a little soft on him; of course, I reminded him that he was a fool and his ticket would spoil this weekend, but I didn’t go beyond that. This dude downloaded a movie on Netflix, and he’s complaining about audio and video quality… He is mad, I told him, by the way.

Many of us do this nonsense. Ayinla toured the cinema for over a year, and you didn’t go to see it; Ayinla is now on Netflix; you can’t beg someone to give you a login; instead, you went ahead and downloaded it on a cheap website; how do you reward the producers and those that invested in the project?

I know it’s all fun and jokes until it comes to our respective doorsteps. It is a criminal act for you to do, it is pure wickedness, and you’re a pirate, no matter how you spin it, and I am telling you that God will punish you consistently.

 The message is quite clear; no point in flogging it. If you derive joy in syndicate activities that make you deny people the reward of their sweats, one way or the other, you will pay for it, but this time, it would be in double folds or more, trust me.

I’m still taking reviews of Ayinla, and the ratio has been 5-1 in favor of the movie. Only one person has given a negative review so far, which is fine by all standards. See it and tell me what you think; trust me, you’ll get the value for your data.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs