I have a testimony...

 

Connect to Next Level Prayers tomorrow morning on IG, Facebook or Mixlr by 6:30am. Thank me later. (Photo credit: Google)

This is a testimony, I am not afraid to share even though I know the village people can vex, I serve a living God I am not afraid of any village people… I said what I said.

I wrote about my sleep issues and I must appreciate everyone that offered some help, some went as far as making me concoctions, someone sent me a drink from Lokoja, lots of people prescribed many options, I don’t take the love for granted, thank you.

My sleep pattern is a lot better, not there yet but I now sleep for at least four hours; this might sound ludicrous but believe me, it’s a testimony from where I’m coming from. I don’t intend to make this a long one but I want everyone of you that tried to help know that you are the best thing to happen to me since the turn of the year.

I figured I sleep better when I don’t sleep in my house, my therapist said that could be a mental block against my bedroom, the doctor said maybe the sleep hygiene in my bedroom is poor, dem church people said it’s spiritual… Well we move!

I am happy to announce to y’all that I took the sleep problem to God in prayers on NLP, and it has been better since, if you don’t know NLP, it is the morning prayer session of Harvesters, my adopted church as my CAC no too dey show love again after they transferred my fav Pastor.

Yes, I sleep better now and I hope it even gets better than this. I will come back here and tell you I now sleep for at least six hours without interruptions on a consistent basis. I call it into existence in Jesus name. See y’all tomorrow.

Comments

  1. God of Harvesters always comes through!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you sleep better now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gold se o wa ok? CAC no show you love ke? Tisman shey you dey hear your brother

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I begin to type my own testimonies enh!!! I’m just thankful everyday for what God is doing in my life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs