I found some good in a certain evil...

 

If you look to the brighter side, you'll find out that there's good in evil. (Photo credit: Pinterest)

I once wrote about the good in evil, and I wondered if it’s fair to have evil in good. I know my head was “turningoninown” the day I wrote that but I’ve found one good in a certain evil…

Remember there was nothing like “can I work from home” before the advent of Covid? The virus hit us hard and somehow, employers found ways to understand that there’s value in remote work, is that a viable example of good in evil?

I’m sure covid was evil, I experienced it when it had value and I can tell you for free that it’s nothing good but again, did it come to destroy a certain law that doesn’t exist in the constitution but somehow takes it course around the working environment?

Now, employers willfully ask employees to work from home, employers now play down the frowns when employees ask for sick leave and from experience, employees function better from their closet; no cranky face giving attitude over hellos and hi, win-win right?

I can understand why some employees would frown at the “work from home” policy tho. Some employees lack integrity and will definitely underperform without supervision, now I have to ask, why hire someone who needs everyone in the market square before he or she can deliver?

This is not to say I don’t know some people need mentoring and could use some guidance, how about “here’s what I’ve done, kindly peruse and advise” instead of “I’ve not done anything, I’m waiting for you to tell me what to do”?

Yh, I’m right, there’s so much good in evil if you decide to look at the brighter side of life. I am not asking you to go about glorifying failure like Manchester United fans who are celebrating 6th place finish just because Arsenal didn’t make UCL and Liverpool lost the champions league final. See y’all tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Yeah.. both good and evil God created them for a purpose (Isaiah 45:7).. but why Yu Dey drag Man.Utd fans for leg again nah.. the good thing is Rauf has parked and go for good 😊!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs