Dele Momodu sent to the reserves by Captain Wike...

 

Governor Nyesom Wike destroyed Dele Momodu in an interview on Thursday, is there any comeback move for Davido's boy? (Photo credit: Google)

In the midst of the fast and furious work pressure, I caught wind of the comedy show going on within the Nigerian political scene, omo! This has to be the most interesting time even to learn about Nigerian politics.

Did you hear about Peter Obi’s resignation from PDP? I’m hearing the former PDP hopeful has joined Labor party on a permanent basis for an undisclosed fee; the transfer window is in full swing in the Nigerian politics league, I’ll be your Fabrizio Romano.

Rumor has it that former Niger-Delta super star, Goodluck Jonathan has secretly signed for APC; the first attempt failed at the medical level with many people reporting that the form he claimed was bought for him by some Fulani folks wasn’t entirely true.

It’s crazy how this man that a lot of Nigerians nurse sympathy for, managed to ruin his own stock by flirting with APC. This feels a lot like Lionel Messi trying to accept advances from Real Madrid or Wayne Rooney coming out of retirement to play for Liverpool… O wrong na.

Yo! Remember Dele Momodu? Governor Wike of Rivers State threw him under the carpet yesterday and I’m not sorry, Wike legit said Mr. Momodu isn’t even on the PDP bench and he’ll only be training with the U23s, I know he will get to read this, guess he will block me again after this but it was Wike o, not me sir.

The Zlatan Ibrahimovic of this context has to be Bola Tinubu, the Jagaban! I’m not saying he’s old and injured like the Swede, I was going somewhere with Osinbajo, the star boy of the party like Kyllian Mbappe, this weekend will be lit trust me.

I know the men are about the champions league but hey, don’t miss the party conventions. Let’s see who the candidates are, let’s enjoy the drama and hope everything ends peacefully. Who’s my money on? I’m still undecided but at least you know the guys that won’t get my vote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs