Dear reader, thank you

 

I can't thank you all enough. Thank you. (Photo credit: Google)

Hello folks, thanks for always coming to read my posts even when I don’t really engage with some articles. The idea is not only to fulfill the 365 days journey but also to pass salient messages while engaging your reading pleasure.

I’m doing “vote of thanks” today because I’m busier than third mainland bridge and will not be able to post a long article; but it means so much to me that some of you legit reach out to me when it’s almost evening and I haven’t sent the link to a post for the day.

It’s also great to know that many of you don’t have problems getting links on a daily basis. This, I know for sure can be annoying but I don’t get complains, some even get angry when they find out I have a reading list and I didn’t add them, I’m really grateful.

Work? It’s hectic AF but I’m not complaining. What am I working on? A major reality TV show is coming and I’m heavy on content. It sits with me and I have to do my best to make sure that may team comes through, it isn’t as easy as one would think but we gotta do what we gotta do.

I’m also working on a script for a cinema project. It excites me to be invited to be on this particular project and I can’t wait for you all to see it, trust me, it will excite you too and maybe, yours truly will win AMVCA as a writer next year.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs