AMVCA is done but the hustle continues...

 

One of our sets for Amstel at the AMVCA finale on Saturday. (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)

Hello everyone, finally awake after a night of fun, glitz and glamour at the just concluded Africa Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards. It was exciting to see the light come up on some of our works, attendees brimming with smiles while taking pictures at our sets… It was fascinating to see.

The energy isn’t there to share background stories or run my own commentary on the award, the categories and the drama that happened at the event, I will definitely do so soon but not today, especially the part where Deyemi Okanlawon was heading for the stage to attack IK Osakoduwa… LOL.

There’s so much to talk about from the event, I hope you are patient enough to wait for me to put my thoughts together on it but trust me, anytime it is, it will be a good read. Of course, I’ll be happy to drag a few people, it’s part of the script, right?

My intestines are crying as I type this, that’s the voice of hunger and I can’t even help it. My fingers aren’t agreeing with me as I type this, the weakness is real but it’s only a matter of time; it’s sounding like a rant already and that’s never the intention.

Work isn’t done, there’s another deliverable that means I even needed to hire mercenaries from our next door neighbors, it is what it is… I’ll be back tomorrow, hoping I’d have enough time to talk about something that has been bothering me for a few days now.

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs