Violence at the gym (Part 3)

 

The violence at the gym had a background story of ancient hurts, but the end was comical. (Photo credit: Google)

The rage of the man on the instructor wasn’t even funny, but the twist was the fact that the men that held him at first seemed to like the way he feasted on the instructor; instead of holding them apart, they gave them some space to go at each other, it was a one-sided affair.

I will not drag this further; I know many of you already understood the drift; I never entered that particular gym after that day. The violence I witnessed wasn’t the only reason anyway, I doubt the exercises were for me, and to be very honest, Elon Musk doesn’t have six-packs… We move.

The melee soon ended, with blood dripping out in different corners of the instructor’s face; the other guy stood there, gallantly like a champion; At that point, it was beyond the venue, both men were dragged out, and to my amazement, some people followed, they wanted to see the end of it.

Not like I didn’t want to see the end of it, but I moved on to greater things, at least for now. Fast forward to the evening, a part of me had already forgotten the ugly episode; I went to Ree Daniels to hang out with friends, and I’d barely settled down before gists started flying about the gym incident.

The feud didn’t start at the gym. It started two years before the incident. The man had been looking for an opportunity to get one over the gym instructor; they used to be neighbors in another neighborhood entirely. An incident happened that left the aggressor with a bitter feeling.

About two years before the gym incident, the man was going to get married to a lady, but in a complicated situation that involved the gym instructor, the wedding didn’t happen; there were talks of a possible “fiancĂ© hijack” and blackmail, everyone moved on until this story happened on Emmanuel Street in 2015.

The man realized the chance to get one over the man he believed ruined his marriage dreams, and he wasn’t ready to pass on it. However, that wasn’t the only interesting part; The man had been in the gym twice, and he noticed that the instructor was handling his new babe in funny ways; that was enough trigger.

Some guys in the gym already had reservations about the instructor; I know I can easily say I was one of them but let me sit this out. The instructor was only always interested in the ladies, not so much of a crime if you ask me, but there was this way the guy gave an ugly attitude to the men in the gym; it was disgusting…

To crown it all, the narrative annoyed the hierarchy of the gym, and they fired the instructor; in a bid to get back at them, he started running a street fitness challenge with his fans and apologists from the gym on the same street every weekend, it lasted for just three weeks as there was a case of pregnancy allegations against him shortly afterward, add things together, and you will understand. The End.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs