Violence at the gym (Part 2)

 

Here's the sequel to the violence in the gym story, I have decided to tell the story to make y'all wait again, you can't beat me "tongue out". (Photo credit: One WhatsApp group like that)

…I established it already, I don’t like confrontations, and if it’s getting out of hand verbally, you’d see me limping off in no time. I was very close to the exit door, but I also knew that if I missed the show firsthand, no one would give me reports vividly; I had to stay a bit.

Many of you threatened to cancel my blog if I didn’t return today with the balance of the gym violence; not like I was afraid of you all, but I already had plans of sharing today. I don’t negotiate with terrorists, don’t confuse this episode for victory; I just choose to share it today.

In situations like this, the feeling is always crazy on either side; the instructor wanted to equalize, he couldn’t stand the humiliation right in the presence of all the ladies that adore him, his eyes were red, from the swing of the jab and the embarrassment of the morning…

The attacker was feeling himself, he felt he was right on top of the show so he wanted to go again, he could smell blood, for all the muscles of the instructor, this man looks bigger and stronger, he was trying to wriggle free from those holding him.

Like the sudden withdrawal of power supply from those nonsense NEPA folks, or unplugging music from the source, some idiot had gone to alert the chairman of the assets who was just by the hotel across the building, he stormed the gym and the whole melee ended.

I saw the disappointment in the eyes of lots of people in there, they wanted to see the show till the end, even the gladiators didn’t like the intervention, and one of them damned odds and gave us what we wanted, I bet you want to know who… right?

The chairman asked that they tell him what happened, at that point, those holding the two men had let them loose with the thought that they wouldn’t go at each other with the owner of the business present on the scene, they thought wrong and I’m happy to tell you that I liked it.

The husband of the lady that launched the first attack was eager to explain why he was angry, as he opened his mouth to talk, the instructor charged at him and hit him twice, what followed was a pandemonium of epic proportions, little did we know that there was more to it than just “indecent handling”.

Some ladies in the gym felt good that their instructor was able to make them proud, it was obvious as well that many weren’t happy, including some of the guys trying to hold the new victim, they found a way to let him loose and he pounced on the instructor… Omo! It felt like Liverpool vs Manchester United…

 

To be continued…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs