The Igbobi nurse that wanted to amputate my ankle (Part 2)

 

The smile that follows a very dark hour, like seed... Still I rise. (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)

…I looked into the eyes of their motivational speaker, I smiled and looked away. I saw optimism and confidence in his eyes that he has won the battle, he didn’t know I was trying hard to stay civil with him but in the end, I got to realize that not everyone has my kinda positive attitude to life.

This is the sequel to the story of Igbobi hospital people trying to amputate my ankle because of my incessant breakdowns, you can’t exactly blame them, even an employer turned his back on me because of same but the confidence of Rambo never goes away so we stay fighting…

It was arguably the darkest hour of my life, lots of questions running through my mind but there was something that remained constant, my positive attitude. I was so sure that no matter what happens, I'd still be the best version of myself available, glad I live to tell the story... Iyalaya anybody.

In case you missed the first part, you can read it here: Igbobi nurse wanted to amputate my left ankle (mydirtyboxers.blogspot.com). Omo! It was a crazy day but I can laugh about it now, I hope we all get to the point where we just finesse our ways through hard moments without really breaking down.

I asked the “motivational speaker” to move closer to me, I also called the silly nurse that initiated the nonsense to come around and I asked both of them one question: Does what I want matter to you lots or it’s about your personal laziness? They both lost their respective voices.

I’m dramatic, y’all already know that. I didn’t stop there, I walked them through my story and the fact that I will never succumb to momentary challenges, they don’t call me Rambo for nothing and every of such challenge would only come to test my resolve… I’ll always win.

I was in a lot of pains but I limped out of Igbobi and managed to get to work, finesse the tasks on my desk and went home to damn odds. I think I had a few drinks and I woke up stronger next morning like I wasn’t going to lose my limbs the day before.

Lol everything in me is trying to drag one particular guy here but I won’t, reason is not because I give two fucks about the guy, but because we don’t treat people the way they are, we treat them the way we are, so I’ll leave him to his messed-up conscience.

The nurse in this thread actually called me yesterday to find out why I haven’t visited in a while LOL, someone has to tell these silly humans about the God of NLP, the one that doesn’t sleep, HE always comes through to confound stupid people that think they’re God.

I promised not to do so much shalaye in this particular post, so I’ll just leave it here and hope y’all have a beautiful holiday weekend. Tomorrow is Good Friday, stay away from alcohol and try to reflect on the reason for the season, but if you can’t hold body, drink responsibly.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs