The Christian Association of Nigeria is a useless body and should be scrapped

 

The Christian Association of Nigeria made this stupid demand, the question is: was this the message of Christ at Easter? (Photo credit: Punch)

I know my disgust for Sterling Bank’s Easter ad is well documented, but this short piece isn’t directly about them; rather, it’s about some jobless fraudsters that have continued to use religious templates to defraud unsuspecting followers.

What exactly is the role of the Christian Association of Nigeria and their Islamic counterparts MURIC? I’d honestly like to know if anyone wants to enlighten me; both are little bodies that have outlived their respective relevance and should be scrapped.

I remember how the CAN president was accused of helping a past president to launder money and smuggle ammunition into the country; none of their members said anything about that. Still, they suddenly found their frog voices when Sterling bank decided to be stupid… Nonsense.

MURIC were the ones that made a fool of themselves when Falz released a track a few years ago, but they have since gone to comatose of gross irrelevance, their own actually does not concern me, to be very honest, but you see, those ones called CAN? It is God that will judge them.

There have been stories of homosexuality in a very popular denomination. The CAN has been forming deaf and dumb over that, and its members have been secretly lobbying politicians with fake prophesies and visions that do not matter to them. Still, they suddenly want Sterling Bank’s CEO sacked because of the Easter ad, no be juju be that?

Phada asked me this morning when he saw the publication on my WhatsApp status that if Jesus were to be here, would he condemn Sterling like the CAN did or guide them with love? Useless lots that have committed more crimes one can imagine suddenly turned ad police, Awon ode.

Someone should add me to their WhatsApp group for sixty seconds; I want to share the link to this post with them so they can sanction me to nonsense people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs