I'm getting a tattoo when I have a daughter

 

I'm getting a tattoo when I have a daughter. My mind is made up, I will ink her name on my left arm. (Photo credit: Google)

As at the time of penning this, the excitement welling in me cannot be described, and for those that know why, yes, you’re correct, it’s about Arsenal’s win over Manchester United.

Today’s article will be the shortest, and it will probably annoy a lot of you as well, especially those that found my article of yesterday offensive because I called out the fraudulent idiots that hide under a religious umbrella to run us streets… Don’t be angry, but I’m not sorry.

I have found myself navigating toward many things that I didn’t fancy as a little boy. Not like I’m proud of all of these things, but it is what it is; I didn’t taste alcohol until I was 23 and looking at myself now and the hipflask sitting pretty in front of me… Omo!

You, I wear studs now, but that’s not new; however, I couldn’t flaunt it for folks to see way back; I move about with it these days with reckless abandon; I’ve always been a nightcrawler so it’s not new and I don’t joke with the gathering of men, at the table of men…

But then, of late, I have been craving tattoos. Yes, you heard me right; I want to get a tattoo. Maybe an eagle on my back, Nah… I doubt I dare to expose my back to anyone; maybe Arsenal’s crest on my chest, that’s a possibility…

Or my daughter’s name on my arm when I have one, I think that’s it. Yes! I’m getting a tattoo when I have a daughter; I’ll ink her name on my left arm; if I ever have another one, she will take the right arm, mind made up. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Comments

  1. Shebi God will now give you boys 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like I told someone overnight, I’m suddenly craving plaiting myself hair or locking it. I’m torn between either … I don’t know what society might think idc either 😤

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs