You all are bad people... Repent

 

I know it's Easter but I must call you people out for turning your backs on my article of the other day about Miracle in Cell no 7, repent. Happy Easter. (Photo credit: My hard drive)

I figured many of you are waiting for the sequel of yesterday’s story, I will make you people wait and that is because you all are not good people, you too see.

I wrote about my take on the 2019 movie, Miracle in Cell no. 7 and you people didn’t read it because the headline suggested I bashed the movie, but did I? You people don’t know how to take jokes and I have to tell it to your faces, besides am I not entitled to my opinion?

Anyways, happy Easter to you all from me and my dirty boxers. I hope the power of resurrection brings back to you every good thing that lacks life around you. I also hope you’re not making Jesus sit in one corner, wondering why he risked it all for you.

Don’t go and do nonsense and then come back to deafen us with “who never fuck up hand in the air” nonsense, I will stone you shoe. Did I tell you how annoying that soundtrack has become on Tiktok? You people know how to overuse things, una no dey taya?

What am I talking about today? Must I have a topic? It’s Easter and I’ll just talk about the essence of sacrifice and the beauty of that feeling you get when you’re able to ease burden on someone, trust me it’s a special feeling and I hope we all experience it.

Just to be clear, it’s not really a sacrifice if you’re expecting to be paid back, I know as humans we always want to returns on what we invest, in this context I dare say it should be thrown into the air, let it fly away, and when the good measures would return, it will be unexpected.

Someone was put in the line of fire for our respective sakes, for things He knew nothing about, and while I agree it was His choice to do so, I also thought we could learn a thing or two from His gestures and learn to be a little more understanding, a little more tolerant and a little more forgiving.

It’s not easy to forgive those that offend us, especially those we sacrifice something for but if you ask me, why carrying unnecessary burdens for humans that don’t deserve it? Forgiveness is one step away from healing, if we learn this, we’d be free from lots of burdens.

I’ll be reviewing Easter Ads from brands from tomorrow on my WhatsApp status, unfortunately I can’t do it here because I’ll have to be posting lots of images. I saw lots of good ideas for Good Friday but not exactly impressed with the Easter Ads I’ve seen so far, watch my status tomorrow to get it.

Happy Easter again, be good to yourself, be good to humanity. See y’all tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs