Am I becoming controversial?

 

I think I'm enjoying this controversial tag, or am I just riding my luck? (Photo credit: Google)

Hello everyone, I’m sorry I’m coming late today; there will always be days like this; been busier than the third mainland bridge, but I have to drop something here to continue the journey. Three hundred sixty-five days is not child’s play, but I’ve come this far; I have to see it till the end.

My original topic today was supposed to be about Judas Iscariot, yes! You read me correctly. I feel there’s so much to learn about that Nigga; while I feel he has been wrongly judged down the years, I do not think I will be able to do that tonight.

I’m still basking in the euphoria of yesterday’s win over Manchester United. The Red Devils have fallen off the glory seat; they’re now more like a small club with a long history, that is a story for another day, but guys, you all see that I have tried my best to stay away from football topics, if Arsenal eventually makes top four, you will read about football here for as long as I can, just giving you heads up.

I don’t have as much energy as I’d love to bring to the table today; I’m struggling with something, but I hope to find the courage to share it here sometime soon. Regardless I’ll share something about my current mood; I have mentioned it again; maybe I haven’t healed.

I’m watching Nigerian Idol right now, and seeing Obi Asika brings bad memories; I honestly don’t know why; the dude owes me nothing, but I strongly feel he was the one that killed my musical career. He was going to sign me to Storm Records before things fell apart; why am I regurgitating?

I have to go back to the document I’m working on right now, I have not passed any message, right? Okay, this is the message: I am going to write about Judas Iscariot sometime soon, looks like I’m doing a bad job trying to get in you people’s good books, maybe I should hug my controversial nature with my chest.

Speaking of the chest, everyone is telling me that I’m growing puffy and broad, is that a sign of healthy living abi “I don dey loose-guard”? I will find answers soon, see y’all tomorrow.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs