Aderonke Dare... The Witch of Rosewood (Part 2)

 

Happy birthday Aderonke... Ko ni baje baby mi. (Photo credit: Facebook)

It’s Ronke’s birthday today; I knew I’d be doing this long ago; I gave myself enough time to gather evidence against the Witch of Rosewood, and I still find myself seeking words today; no be juju be that?

I’ve said so much about Ronke in the first article I wrote about her, so, what do I say today “laidis”? Abi I should put up her details for potential boyfriends ni? She’s been adding weight of late, which shows she’s still as single pringle as always, cos you can’t have a boyfriend and be adding weight, e get why.

Eh ehn, I remember how Ronke used to enter one trouser leg with kemi that year, it was always hard for me because Kemi was my boss and seeing this witch stressing her life was never easy to take, but who will tell Ronke that she is mad? You want to have nightmares?

I remember how she was embarrassing herself on the foosball table that year, not sure she ever beat anybody, it’s only mouth like ajakara, the way she holds the game noobs like what I don’t know sef, you can tell that it wasn’t for her.

Potluck days are always fun with Ronke, she would always go down to her Ondo State to bring us delicacies, wetin concern Rambo, na to buy Chicken Republic for them, I can’t cook to save my life and I am proud about it, ma fejo pami.

For all Ronke’s madness, she doesn’t joke with the place of God. Ronke legit observed the Lent period to the fullest, she even dashed me money on one of those days, I just hope I don’t pay it back in my dreams cos she too dey move mad.

Baby girl is all for the soft life, I remember when she went to Spain that year. It was about a month or so after they broke her head on the street of Lagos, omo olomo went to Barcelona to cool off, came back to start dragging Golden Penny Garri with Alet and Seki, I cannot even laugh.

Happy birthday Aderonke Asake, first of her name, the undisputed witch of Rosewood. Have all the fun you can because you deserve it. Stay continuously happy omo mi.

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Ronke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Ramboli. Wahala gives some of us motivation.

    Thanks Booboo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ronke. With the most expressive face I've seen. And that beauty spot that I always found attractive. Always liked her curvy petite shape and bowlegs. Glad to know she has great friends to appreciate her on this day. Happy birthday Ronke. I'll never forget you. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who is this one that came here to toast my Ronke? Let's take time o hehehe... Thank you

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs