One of those days...

 

My ever dependable friend in times like this... Thank you. (Photo credit: Ramsey's iPhone)

It’s 17:27 and I’m just penning something for today, there are always going to be days like that and to be honest, it’s been a very challenging week but you wouldn’t be able to tell because man’s still gotta finesse his way through… you know na *winks*.

So today, there’s really nothing tangible to write about because there’s actually no time to do so and as I type, I’m shuffling between tabs. I’m working on something that is due tomorrow and I must come through, maybe I should even talk about it.

Before then, how have you guys been coping with this national grid nonsense? Not like I believe their collapse stories because I read somewhere that they’re owing one vendor 1.6trillion Naira, I won’t put anything past these people.

How is power supply in your area? Mine is non-existent and burning fuel isn’t as sexy as you think but I’m happy for my own, you see those diesel people, now they know that Jesus is not a Chelsea fan, they used to think they’re the owners of life and death, oya on gen make I see na… Nonsense.

So there’s this brief we’re working on, we actually had a presentation yesterday and before then, we thought we killed it, we were almost going to declare public holiday until we presented to client yesterday and they were wondering if we were whining them, omo! E no enter at all.

Of course we’re not here to sulk, we took it on the chin and we’re racing against time to re-work and revert, it’s hard because we thought we were done and having to ideate again didn’t come easy but again, we’re not here to do easy things.

I’m working late today and it is what it is, whatever it is that I have inside my Imperio water cup will see me through the evening as I continue to plug slides together, the goal is to win always, hence a need to dig deep when the sun isn’t shining.

Am I struggling for muse? I think so and you can’t blame me, it’s been a torrid past few days. Back problems won’t let me see road, had a painful therapy session yesterday and it seems to be working, one or two things haven’t gone my way as well but we move.

Daniel is working on creatives for me and I need to be on his neck, not like this piece makes sense but you have to take it as it is, told him no one goes home until we finish this but he’s a married man, I need to let him go so he doesn’t think I’m hating on him… Marriage won’t matter in heaven anywaiz.

We move guys… See y’all tomorrow.

Comments

  1. 😀😀😀 power supply is crazy in ibadan too... had to do some exercise for back pains yesterday and it wasn't funny at all. Please let Daniel go home to his madam😁

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our light was on for 3 hours 😂😂😂now we are back to normal 😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs