It's a busy weekend for me...

 

The weekend is upon us but it will be a busy one for me, I'm not complaining and I hope I enjoy it. (Photo credit: Medium)

Cheers to the freaking weekend yh? I don’t think so cos man’s got lots to do but there’s no need for complains, we prayed for this so we have to find ways to enjoy packed schedules, it is what it is.

Okay, I’m a bit excited because I’m on another movie project, I’ll be writing the story of another Netflix project, it gladdens me because I have the freedom to think and as a matter of fact, I have been handed the license to do as I wish… fun times huh?

Is that what I’m talking about today? Well why not? It’s 4:13pm and I have less than ten minutes to do this, someone is waiting to have me look at something and I better get to it as I don’t wanna spend a second after 5pm inside this building.

Oh, we finished the deck we were working on yesterday. Of course we didn’t finish it yesterday as I had to let the married man go but we beat deadline, that’s how we roll. Okay, it’s 4:20pm and I haven’t gotten anywhere with this.

Someone has annoyed me here right now but she’s my fav so I’d let it slide and not drag her here until sometime later, I should be excited about the weekend hustle (script writing/storytelling) and all the interesting twists that come with it.

Up Nepaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

You have no idea how much heat we’ve had to endure of recent. So, we’ve not been able to get diesel and we’ve been running on small generator since Monday, this means no AC can come on, omo! It has been bloody with everyone feeling it.

Seyi is in one corner playing his 2004 playlist, never seen anyone like him. Dude will put Nice’s Gongo Aso album of 2009 on repeat, not like I don’t enjoy the album yh, but can we move on to something else? He should sha gimme my budget let heaven rest.

What’s your plan for the weekend? I’ll be writing scripts, watching football and hoping Arsenal wins because it’s also important, we can’t afford to drop points again, the team is actually ticking and Aston Villa must collect, na me talk am.

Speaking of collect, this new cultist slang isn’t sitting well with me. For one strange reason it’s not dipping as I expected, thought it won’t last beyond one week and now, people aren’t thinking about the implication on children, before they think cultism is something we can take pride in.

Someone mentioned that the only reason the slang is blowing up is because cultism has calmed down unlike before, whatever… Sha stop it abeg, it’s a distasteful joke and overstretching it will only realize my fears with kids, no one should ask if I want to collect abeg.

I leave it here, we meet again tomorrow. Will have something better to share I promise, I have fed y’all nonsense in the past few days, na hustle cause am. Ciao.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs