Happy Mothers' Day but do y'all care about fathers?

 

Happy Mothers' day to all the amazing mothers in the world, those wicked ones can get their wishes from their respective covens. (Photo credit: Google)

Today happens to be Mothers’ day, like the 17th this year and I’m sure we’ll still have 32 more before the end of the year... it is what it is and trust me, I’m not complaining.

I’m writing so late today because it’s been a difficult weekend, I’m no longer on one eye, stitches are completely off and the two eyes can see clearly, devil lost this one and onto the next battle, Rambo won this one, congratulations are in order.

I’m not doing plenty shalaye today, I just want to share a few gists of mothers’ day and probably remind y’all to maintain same energy when it’s fathers’ day... wait, is there even fathers’ day? SMH. Most times, it’s Google that reminds us that it’s Fathers’ day and we don’t even get to see creative from brands…

Adeola made my day with her WhatsApp status, wish I could munch some to show y’all, I’m literally laughing as I’m typing this, it’s about subs for those who uploaded their mothers and those who didn’t lol... Or should I post some of the subs?

There was one that was about a guy that always post stuff like “Bitcoin Lord” yen yen yen but his mother is looking like what I don’t know, so where are you spending the Bitcoin money? Hehehehe or the one that subs those that didn’t post their mothers but posted a guy’s mother… “In-law isonu” LMAO

Everyone’s mother is the best in the world, so whose mothers are those ones in public offices forming assistant Jesus? Whose mother is that silly Lastma woman that extorted me the other day? Whose mothers are those wicked lecturers failing students anyhow?

I promised not to do any shalaye today so I’ll end it in the next paragraph but I want to say happy birthday to Tunde Black’s assistant girlfriend, Lulu is a year older today but she can’t see this, her phone got missing yesterday but I gotta pay homage regardless, she’ll check on her office laptop tomorrow.

The new week is upon us and it’s very important to me, you’ll find out why later. Thank you again for the love and light sent my way, the eyes are fine now and we can stare at beautiful women again, I wish you a wonderful working week filled with skin-deep happiness and your heart desires. See y’all soon.

Comments

  1. Good to know you're fine. Yes, The devil lost that one and will keep losing. Oh yes, we remember fathers too and we celebrate the ones who are holding the fort, doing great jobs and doing valiantly well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs