Acts Reality TV Show... Alternative content for you to consider

 

The Acts Reality show is a Christian-themed show coming from the stables of Acts Multimedia Studios, you should register to participate if e sure for you... (Photo credit: Naija's Dream)

I’ll be working on the next Big Brother Nigeria as a content creator, for housemates’ tasks and games, I’m excited about that but that isn’t exactly what today’s post is all about.

Speaking of BBN, each time some conservatives get the opportunity to address the Big Brother Nigeria show, or any reality TV show that involves some level of nudity, offensive language, or anything at all they don’t agree with, you see some disgust in their comments and they stop at nothing to wash down the contents.

Individual differences should be respected at all levels, objectivity doesn’t fly out the window when you don’t fancy something, and it’s not for you, that’s not a problem, why don’t you just go for content that aligns with your faith? Here’s one and I hope you’ll jump at it.

My friends at Acts Multimedia Studios are building something interesting, it’s not for everyone to be honest but they won’t ask you not to attempt to partake in it if you can prove to be strong mentally, spiritually, and intellectually. It’s a Christian-themed reality TV show.

The show, unlike Big Brother, is an adventure and a journey of self-discovery like Guilder Ultimate Search (in Nigeria) and Survivor (in the international scene).

ACTS reality TV show is about the life and time of a Christian, one that exemplifies the life of Christ, I’m guessing it isn’t for me too because from what I heard, alcohol isn’t going to feature on this, no bro… I’m not coming but I’d love to see how this plays out.

One of the goals of this project is to provide Christians/Conservatives with alternative content, which means if you find the Big Brother Nigeria show a bit offensive due to some X-rated content, you will enjoy this because there wouldn’t be anything of such here.

You will learn about your faith, see things from other angles, and experience entertainment in your own language. I’m hearing you’ll also get to win prizes like followers of Big Brother, Nigerian Idol, Glo Battle of the Year do too, that’s an extra motivation, right?

Mo is also coming with a beauty pageant soon, I think creatives are now looking into the directions of things like this, our second quarter is about to get lit. ACTS is basically for Christians and those that want conservative entertainment, I can’t stress that enough.

Registration opens tomorrow, Friday the 1st of April, and will be open until the 15th of April. Audition starts on the 25th of April till mid-May, registration is by Facebook, and here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/actsrealityshow/

I’ll love to see how this plays out, are you telling me these contestants won’t fall in love with themselves in-house? I can’t wait for this to start. Check them out on IG & Twitter: Actsrealityshow. I’m looking forward to this… Are you?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs