Rambo, Omo Abule Sowo

From now on and forever, I am your Real Estate plug. I am a phone call away. (Photo credit: Google)


In the famous words of my late father, or was it Mumsy who used to say it? Nah, it’s my dad, and the saying goes, “If your income is coming from two sources as a Nigerian, you’re a poor man." He didn’t lie.

I’ve been liquid enough to snatch people’s girlfriends, and I have been so broke that a broke Bashiru that year called me broke. I know how it feels to have money and the shame of not having it; it’s quite easy for me to choose the one I’d want to identify with.

See, there’s no pride in poverty. I am a chop life gang ambassador, and outside has proven to be too expensive for my current energy; however, I am not trying to cut down on my extravagance. I only want to be able to afford it, and I have stumbled on a great plan.

I have studied people who have so much money that they don’t ever look at the price tag when shopping. The goal for them has always been to make way more than they can spend, but, as a Nigerian, I will need at least three sources of income to be able to maintain the kind of woman I like.

I remember my short relationship with Opeyemi; she used to call me something that touched me that year: “Okomi olowo," sweet as fuck to hear, and I hear it in my head so much these days that I want to live that dream she had of me then.

Jokes apart, I hardly splurge. Maybe jerseys and perfumes; I am an average spender, but that could also be because I don’t pass my boundary, but nothing boondoggle. A couple of friends have torched the path for me with their lodestar. I, Ramsey Abimbola Gold, am going into real estate.

I am still as happy as ever with my role as the strategy lead at Riquesa Africa. I am still a very dedicated storyteller for cinema projects, and I am currently working on a couple of scripts for SBX and a few other partners. I am still going to win AMVCA as a writer, but I’m adding real estate to my hustle.

Listen and listen well. In your best interest, invest in properties now or keep wondering how others are doing it later in the future. I have come to realize that the solitary investment that guarantees substantial returns without stories is real estate.

You can save your money in the bank, and our recondited currency situation will say a rude hello to you when you need your money. You can be known as the guy that clears the table today at the table of men, but when you realize what you can do with some of the liquid you splash on whatnot, you’d be better for it.

I am not floating a real estate company; I cannot can, but I am selling real estate for IsiDagz Realty, and I am assuming the role of head of marketing with them. I am also selling for Eystone and Real Heights Realtors. This is me officially telling you that Rambo, the experiential marketing storyteller, is now a full-blown Omo Abule Sowo. Peace out!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs