Brazil will win the World Cup

 

I am standing with Brazil, they will win the World Cup. I said what I said. (Photo credit: Joy)

The 2022 FIFA World Cup starts today and I will not be shifting grounds for non-football followers on my readers’ list. Y’all know I have tried and should indulge me today; if you don’t read it because you see it’s about football, God will judge you.

You heard it first from me, France will not win the World Cup. In fact, France will have an underwhelming tournament, if you have placed your money on them as the gambler that you are, your money will burn because they will not go far. I have warned you.

Neither Cristiano Ronaldo nor Lionel Messi will the World Cup, all of you can rest now and let your respective GOATs rest. I stand with both of them actually; I strongly believe two kings can coexist and if I have a gun to my head to choose between them, you already know my pick.

Moving on to greater things, the World Cup is spiritual. It happens once in four years and it’s probably the biggest football stage in the world. You see players throwing parties when they found out they will be part of the tournament; it was a surreal feeling when announcements were made.



Back to my predictions, I am supporting three countries and one of them will win it. I have two outsiders due to sentiments, Switzerland for my guy Granit Xhaka and Senegal as a proud African but with Sadio Mane ruled out, I don’t think any African side will make it past the group stage. Ghana must not advance and this has nothing to do with bad belle. Partey must return to Arsenal in one piece.

I will be supporting England because it’s a country close to my heart. My family is almost turning British Lol and of course, I am an Arsenal fan. I am rooting for God’s child Bukayo Saka, Iron bender Ben White and my flying bird Aaron Ramsdale, good luck Lions.

I am also rooting for my second country, The Netherlands. If you know anything about me at all you will know I have a deep relationship with this country and my name is Kluivert. I don’t have an Arsenal player in the Dutch squad but I am still supporting them. Good luck Oranje.



Brazil will win the World Cup, you heard it first here. I am rooting for Gabriel Jesus, Gabriel Martinelli, and the Samba boys as a group. I believe they have a complete squad and will go all the way. Who will stop them? Who can? Who fit? Nobody. Sell your house and stake in it.

I will watch lots of the games, maybe not live but I’ll catch up when I can. I should write about my first World Cup experience; I will in the coming days. It’s football season and y’all should expect more football-related stories. Let the games begin.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs