A tale of two GOATS...

 

Ronaldo somehow entered the conversation yesterday but is it time for both of them to exit the stage? (Photo credit: LV)

Omo! If you have followed me a bit or engaged me on certain topics, you’ll know I don’t make absolute statements on some topics. An example is the CR7 – Lionel Messi and Wizkid – Davido debate but the one that happened yesterday left me in no man’s land.

Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia yesterday LOL, I know you won’t understand but I kinda lost more than Argentina but let’s leave it that way. Folks were dragging their GOAT after the game but the other guy, the legend of Old Trafford decided to steal the dragging.

It’s no longer news that Manchester United have parted ways with Cristiano Ronaldo after his weird interview with Piers Morgan last week; the news is the fact that he managed to enter the scene on the day the entire universe chose to drag Messi and his teammates after their shock loss to Argentina.

I will come back to Weezy and OBO another time but is there a reason Ronaldo chose to throw his Old Trafford legacy away like a used recharge card? It’s not even funny because as it stands, the dude won’t get legendary status anywhere, of course, he goes back to Sporting Lisbon and behaves there LOL.

I am a big fan of both of them, to be honest, and I strongly believe two kings can rule the same throne in their context but it’s beginning to look like they both will exit the stage soon and one of them isn’t leaving on a high, or how do you explain the situation of CR7?

One GOAT was turned into prime asun by Saudi Arabia and the other was flushed down the tunnel like a used condom by his club after he threw them under the bus at the altar of his personal desires. I am at a loss for words and it’s not even me dragging them, I’m legit worried.

Yes, I lost money on one and I’m losing pride on the other. Yesterday was just a horrible day in that regard but there’s an opportunity for redemption for both of them. Ronaldo can score and lead Portugal to greatness and no one will remember yesterday, Messi can pick up from the next game for Argentina and Saudi will be history… It’s open-ended.

I am rooting for them and I hope they bounce back but have they gotten to the end of the hustle?

Comments

  1. It's the fact that you lost money yesterday for me 🤣🤣😂. Sometimes predict outside the norm.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs