What is wrong with Peter Obi's supporters?

 

Peter Obi is qualified to contest at the polls as a presidential candidate but what is wrong with his aggressive and misinformed fans? (Photo credit: Punch)

The largest percentage of those that read my post of yesterday were more interested in the story of the Jezebel of Magodo instead of the part where I had a difficult day at work; that tells you a lot about what interests people and trust me, I totally understand and it’s fine.

Well, I have decided to delay the gist about the woman till tomorrow or Friday. I remember I said “sometime this week”, I didn’t promise today so no fuss. I saw something disturbing this morning and would rather discuss it today.

A friend shared a chat with someone he met at a book launch about two weeks ago, they were trying to catch up and boom! Peter Obi’s name came up; this my friend would rather vote Tinubu – he has the right to his vote even though I don’t agree with him – but this lady on the other side rained curses on him.

This isn’t the first time I’d see people who support the Labor Party guy going aggressive on those that don’t align with their candidate and my question is why? This reeks so much of the belligerence of those that are allies of the El Jibiti community…

Yo! You have all the rights to vote who you so desire, you can decide who your candidate is but why raining curses on someone or anyone who doesn’t want to vote Obi? Is brain paining you? In your heart of heart, within the walls of your conviction, are you actually sure of this your Obi or you’re just trying to feel among?

I have just one vote and by the special grace of God and the atileyin of Mohammed, I will vote for the candidate my conscience aligns with but if you choose to be Buharic by bringing your foolishness to me on your candidate, you will collect.

What kinda message are you even passing to us? You are threatening to kill anyone who doesn’t vote for your candidate, my money is on it and you will see it play out, many of this online keypad warriors won’t even vote their Obi because they will be home watching Netflix in their ugly bonnets.

Looks like I don dey vex. Lemme rest it here. Big birthday shout-out to the real Bop Daddy, Richard Mofe Damijo at 61. I won’t be attending his birthday hangout today but my 100% love and respect is for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs