Pastor Tunde Bakare has bought nomination form

 

Pastor Tunde Bakare has obtained the 100m APC nomination form. Interesting right? (Photo credit: Google)

It’s quarter past 5 pm, and I haven’t written anything for today; I’m glad you all know there will be days I’ll just come in here, wave, and run along; you have to take me like that sometimes, thank you very much.

Yo! So, I heard Pastor Tunde Bakare had bought the presidential nomination form… Omo! The race is getting interesting but isn’t it getting to a point where aspirants are becoming too much? We are probably going to have more aspirants than voters at this rate.

I started a series of folks I will never vote for, I named my guy Dele Momodu already, but a certain drama followed that post; I’m laughing as it crossed my mind just now; the dude asked one of his boys to write me LMAO, Mr. President is angry…

I’m hearing Lagos State APC will not field Governor Sanwo-Olu, and the reason is not because of EndSARS, it is not because of the issues surrounding NURTW and all, but because some party members believe a Muslim must be the next governor of Lagos State.

They believe Ambode used the first tenure of a Christian governor. Sanwo-Olu has almost completed a term, hence the next must be a Muslim… Tinubu spent eight years, Fashola spent eight years… Religion didn’t matter then.

It doesn’t concern me anyways, just putting it out there. Who else will buy the nomination form tomorrow? I’m waiting to see the final list. I won't ask where Bakare got the 100m naira from before someone tells me it was donated to him... We watch

Comments

  1. Sanwoolu for second term ignore the news. We know where it is coming from.. They even said Ambo is coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an investment strategy, sir.
    Buy 100M form, get #1Billion to withdraw from the race.
    Only the smart will understand 😁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs