Do people still fall for this kinda fraud?

 

I got this text yesterday and I was wondering if there's a way I could send thunder to the illiterate that sent it to me. Do you get nonsenses like this? (Photo credit: My inbox)

I understand the economy is hard, I know everyone is trying live above the rising costs of basic things but when will some stupid internet fraudsters stop all these foolish messages they send about FG funds or Covid survival grants?

To be very honest, it can be hilarious sometimes and one would even be tempted to call the number just for laughs but it is now annoying and I just wish our phones come with thunder button so I can just fire any idiot that sends such to me ever again.

I want to believe some people still fall for such, but it will take an epic level of illiteracy and greed for anyone to fall into such ditch. What government will send you text with MTN number and then ask you to call another line, possibly Glo? Na ment?

I’ve heard cases of people getting their accounts wiped after clicking links and all but despite all the campaigns against all these fraudsters, how do people continue to fall for them? They tell you to guard your ATM cards jealously and you still some-how expose it to thieves, the joke is on you na…

I’m wondering, is there no way all these scammers can be wiped out? What joy do you derive in the money you make, which someone else cries for at the other end? It’s one thing for you to be a bastard fraudster that ruins our credit score abroad, it’s another thing for you to defraud your next-door neighbor, isn’t that wickedness?

None outweighs the other, they’re in the same basket and God will punish them. The society has to stop encouraging fraud, I think I should take it a notch higher by discussing the famous Yahoo hustle. Many people will collect. Watch this space.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs