2023 Presidential Election: APC just dey disguise

 

You think these lots are at loggerheads? I don't think so but a good number of the guys in this picture have purchased the 100m form. Bloody comedians. (Photo credit: Naija Pundits)

After I saw the pictures of the APC galacticos at their party convention few days ago, I knew these lots were whining us all these while; they know what they’re doing and we should not fall for it.

I wrote about the folks I’m never wasting my vote on, this is a sequel to that post. This is about the ongoing drama in the APC party and my conviction that it is all a game to confuse everyone and deflect attention from their main candidate.

I will throw my two hands in the air and accept defeat if it comes out to be the other way round but I don’t think Tinubu wants to run for presidency. I can understand he has spent so much money and his followers are hell bent on imposing him on us but I don’t think that nigga wants to run.

Then the issue of 100m for declaration of interest form, isn’t it a joke to you now? People like Dimeji Bankole that has been forgotten in the context of Nigerian politics is also coming out to buy for that amount, doesn’t that tell you that there’s more to the nomination form than meets the eye?

You see Tinubu and Osinbajo running, and a small fry like you too went to buy from same party, it’s all a waste of money on paper but I am cock-sure that it’s a party strategy to raise money; and with everyone paying 100m Naira to buy form, you can tell how they will get their money back, “na we go suffer am”

There’s no way in hell I’ll vote for Tinubu, like I said in the first article about this subject, he is qualified to run and will do better than who we have there right now but I don’t see him as the solution to what we’re dealing with.

To be honest, everyone will do better than Buhari as long as you’re not as sick as he is, APC will probably win again but I want to honestly believe that Osinbajo is their candidate and all these dramas will end at the primaries.

I don’t think Osinbajo will declare to run if Tinubu was actually truly running, I don’t see any sense in all these ex-governors buying forms if not just to fulfil some righteousness within the party; I will die on this hill… Osinbajo is their candidate, they’re just disguising.

Comments

  1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs