I don't like how I feel...

 

I don't know what it is but it's easy to heap it on Liverpool... I'll be fine. (Photo credit: Google)

How do you deal with anxiety? Especially the ones that come with loneliness. On a day the weather is bleeding with reckless abandon and the body is shedding some liquids, how do you explain this kind of feeling on a peaceful Sunday afternoon?

I can understand for the visit of Liverpool to the Emirates; in a way, I am not particularly afraid of the Kops, we’ve been better this season but it’s a test for everything Arsenal stands for right now and a loss could derail the boys… We stay hoping for the best.

Tomorrow is my dad’s remembrance and I bet that has absolutely nothing to do with how I have been feeling of late; Damola said it’s because my kid brother left town and I’m missing him LMAO. Not impossible by the way but I’m not sure that is it.

I know a few people would think it’s their fav LOL again, I’m over that even if it’s not exactly easy. The part where I have to fend for myself by myself is new to me but again, we move. Back to how I feel, Sarah is on the call right now trying to make me feel better with her Tinubu eyes LMAO.

Speaking of Sarah, God bless her for me. She was there for me when I needed to get my sisters to their respective husbands’ houses and also gave me all the moral support I needed afterward. I envy her man, dude is getting the best woman around trust me, glad he knows too.

Lemme goan look for food, maybe I’ll feel better. I feel tempted to call Yemisi but I am not interested in hearing another round of Bible Study; I could have called Lara too but aunty doesn’t have my time again, she’s getting married and doesn’t care about me anymore… again, we move.

Okay, time to snap out of this mood. Jack Daniel’s and Coke should do ahead of Liverpool’s visit but should we lose the game, kindly check on me. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs