Three things I will never buy (again)

 

I can't invest my money in Water Dispenser, it's a waste of time but that's not the only item I don't fancy. (Photo credit: Google)

I know some inventions are meant to make our lives easier but no matter how much I try, I just don’t get along with some and I have decided to talk about them today. Trust me you’ll look at the list and call me weird but remember we’re not all wired the same way so cut me some friendly slacks.

I’ve heard someone say she doesn’t like AC, she’d rather a fan that rotates yen yen yen but it’s the power supply situation that makes me consider fan at all because it gives me running nose, this is to show that there are some things you might like that I just might not be able to relate with.

There are three items that people fancy that I, Ramsey Abimbola Gold will never invest my money in (again), some I have tried before and one of the three I have clinically avoided; you’d have some ideas of why I don’t like one but you’d be tempted to question the other two but again, leave me on it.

Water dispenser.

You see this particular item, I see it as a complete waste of money. I have never seen the reason for anyone to have this in the house because, beyond the fact that it takes space unnecessarily, I sincerely think you don’t need it once you have a fridge.

I can understand for offices. You can have it at the reception for visitors and also for employees but from experience, people take what they can finish and most times throw the rest away. I remember when I had it and my immediate younger brother was with me, see let me not even go there…

Rechargeable fans

Nigeria is messed up, I’m sorry to admit this. The only reason you’d even need this item is because you don’t want to keep burning fuel overnight and would rather have a rechargeable fan that will serve you till morning when you turn off the gen late at night… I'm happy to confirm to you that these things don't last.

But between you and I, how many of these nonsense products truly last the hours they claim they do? I recently invested in one and it’s a waste of time, you too see; first they claimed I should charge with uninterrupted NEPA light for eight hours before use, where will I see the uninterrupted power supply?

Okay, I managed to charge it for eight hours in three instalments and it still wasn’t delivering past six hours at best, sometimes four hours or ridiculously lower, they said it was because I was charging with generator, Tiwalade even told me that someone mentioned it has to be charged for 16 hours, bro… Would I buy a rechargeable fan if I ever had 16 hours of power supply? If you don’t gedifok.

Blood pressure kit

Sure you were waiting for the weird one right? There you have it. I have never owned a blood pressure kit and I don’t think I’ll buy one, you know the answer already, I won’t google my symptoms and yes, you can call me all the names in your mind right now.

Why should I subscribe to panic attacks? I am an ambassador of healthy living and I try as much as possible to run occasional checks at the clinic but why should I deprive myself of sleep because of a certain kit that can’t talk? I’m not doing and I honestly don’t care.

No way I’ll have a blood pressure kit in my house and I won’t check from time to time, why will I do that to myself? I understand your rationale but I insist, no thanks.

What are those things that people rush but you can’t be bothered? Let me read from you if the comment button permits. Gracias.

Comments

  1. Why isn't rice cooker on this list? Total and absolute waste of money.
    Also, anything produced by lontor is a no for me. Their rechargeable fans, lamps, everything is sub-par. It's just aesthetics and vibes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

If her name is Precious, you're single

One careless night

One hellish year and my one and half legs